Thursday, March 12, 2009

Barefoot Waterskiing

I love an inspiring story. And yesterday I happened to hear of one in the family. My grandmother invited me over to an impromptu coffee at her house to meet up with my cousins who were serendipitously stopping by on their way up to Lake City.

These type of impromptu meetings are always my favorite. Especially when it involves good news or a fun adventure.

So first, the good news ... My cousin Keith for the second time just became the World Overall Champion in barefoot water skiing. Congratulations Keith!

I must have missed that water adrenaline gene in the family ... because last time I went skiing I couldn't even get my butt out of the water! Ha! Mount Dora once had a water skiing elephant ... but that's a whole other story!

Anyway, the adventure will come next. I'll have to plan a trip down to Winter Haven to participate in Keith's Ski School and learn to ski. For more information about Keith or the ski school visit ... www.KSOBarefoot.com

--Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment