Saturday, December 27, 2008

Video Featuring Mount Dora Historic Inn

Okay, so the diet will start January 1st. But, until then I've been enjoying the tasty treats of my fellow innkeepers while making videos and also snacking on all the sweets left over in my house over the holidays. What's a holiday without a few extra calories?

Anyway, here's a link to a video I made for the Mount Dora Historic Inn: Click Here To See Video

Also, there is a fabulous recipe I found on PW for what to do with left over sweets and cookies. (In case you have any of those.) I know that sweets don't last long enough in our household to make leftovers out of them.

Does anyone have any good January-first-stick-to-your-resolutions diet plan they can recommend? Just checking.

Hope you enjoy the video ...

Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment