Saturday, May 16, 2009

Such A Wimp ...

Soooo ... I've been wondering why my shoulders have been killing me today.

And then Brian showed me photographic evidence of why ... am I really such a wimp?

Could a 3 lb camera really make my shoulders sore?

I guess it's more from being a work-a-holic and carrying it around for over 8 hours. Doing anything physical for that long is sure to be a work out ... but I was having so much FUN and was so absorbed in the process that I didn't notice my arm fatigue until today.

Ah well. Being a tourist in your own backyard can be hard work ... but someone's gotta do it!

When the videos are posted I'll include a link for you to enjoy.










--Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Wow-- how fun is this???? SO THIS is what you do!! And this is right in Mount Dora??? Crazy, I had no idea!

    <3 Nikki

    ReplyDelete