Monday, May 4, 2009

Sharing Photos

Ugh! What a week?! I lost my camera cord ... which makes sharing photos an impossible task. I finally found it ... in an obvious place, of course ... and have been catching up.

It's funny, my grandmother was recently asking me why I don't send her pictures anymore or share them with her when I visit.

Hmm.

I guess I hadn't stopped to think about that in awhile. The generation gap between paper and digital.

I have tons of photos ...

on my laptop as a screen saver ...

my digital picture frame in my office ...

on my phone ...

on my website ...

on Facebook ...

And way too many more things to mention! Of course, nothing that she has access too. So I brought her over to my house one afternoon for some tea, popped open my laptop and introduced my grandmother to the digital age. She got to check out my cousin's profiles and photos on Facebook, take a look at my website and some commercials I had worked on and overall was just tickled pink.

She was amazed at how much technology can do ... and I guess it opened up my eyes to be more grateful that I'm alive and young to experience first hand this fast moving technological revolution.

--Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment