Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Simplifying Social Networking

Aaaah ... thunder ... rain ... a hot cup of coffee ... what a relaxing morning! Only because I don't have to rush to be anywhere.

There is something to be said about the lost art of simplicity. It seems our lives keep speeding up and getting more complex. So sitting down with a blanket, hot coffee and a book seems like a big escape.

I've been spending a lot time on Facebook and Twitter lately, and it seems everytime I log in I follow one link to another, learning new things and adding lines to my to-do list. Curiosity gets the best of me, and without knowing it time slips right on by.

Do you ever find this happening to you?

What new social networking tools do you find useful? Which ones are a waste of time? How do you streamline and simplify?

Okay ... thunder just cracked again and this time with a big flash of lightening. Time to unplug, enjoy the rain, and get back to my coffee!

--Rachelle
www.TremainStreetCottages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment